Gas Fired Absorption Chiller
2. Cooling capacity: 11 RT;
3. Gas consumption: 5.36 m3/h
Home use Absorption Chiller
The Vicot gas-fired water chiller is a high efficiency gas-fired
water chiller for residential and light commercial air conditioning
duty. The chiller is designed to be installed outdoors and
connected with a chilled water coil located in the indoor air
handling system for cooling and dehumidifying the occupied space.
Chilled water is produced by an air-cooled ammonia-water absorption
chiller based on the highly efficient generator-absorber heat
ex-changer (GAX) absorption cycle. It can automatically modulate
its cooling capacity down to 50% for improved comfort, humidity
control and operating efficiency at part load conditions. Natural
gas supplies the main energy input to the absorption chiller. A
small amount of electrical energy is required to drive the pumps
and fans. The thermostat, indoor blower, chilled water coil and
piping are to be field supplied.
1. Patented Technology for First Ever Continuously Variable Speed
2. Modular design and parallel multi-unit connection can realize
5.5RT~38.5RT capacity range.
3. 38.5RT groups can be centralized up to 269.5RT.
4. Intelligent Controls for Load Matching for Optimal Efficiency.
5. Can Produce Chilled Glycol To Temperatures of -8° C for
6. Efficient variable speed motor control technology minimizes
electricity consumption and noise.
7. Low NOx burner, Extremely Clean Burning.
8. The true eco-friendly air conditioning.
9. Optional heating module for hot water supply in 24 hours.
10. Stable operation in ambient temperature from 0° C to 55° C.
11. Non-Toxic Corrosion Inhibitor in refrigeration system.&
Absorption Cooling System (VGAC066) Images